- The location of your will -- the original that is, not a copy;
- What bills are set up for auto debit from a checking or credit card account -- forwarding the mail is not like it used to be;
- Names and addresses for friends and family who should be notified of your passing. Smartphones are nifty, but trouble lurks. I keep a print out of my holiday card mailing list, with a note to send them a copy of my obituary.
- Name of your accountant along with one or two years of previous returns; and
- Name of your veterinarian as well as notes on any pets that have medicines or special food.
The list goes on, but these are five that I feel strongly about. Remember, a blog is not a replacement for an attorney. It is best to seek counsel from a lawyer in your state.