Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Very Grateful Attorney

Today, April 28th, marks the anniversary of the day I left the world of employment to focus exclusively on building my own legal practice.  Seven years ago today I broke free and found a career that I adore.  Constantly learning through research, writing documents for hours at a time, providing educational seminars that feed my need to teach, and meeting amazing and wonderful people -- that is my life now when I am "at the office".

Not once I have a I dreaded going to work since embarking on this journey.  And I know that if it were not for the constant stream of clients and seminar attendees, I would simply be talking to myself.  This career path requires relationships.  So today I want to say thank you to all of those who have secured my legal services, sat through a seminar on the first warm sunny evening of Spring, or read my writing.  I look forward to many more years of legal service!  Grateful, that sums up my feelings today.

Image by M. Gustafson Gervasi, 2013 -- Door County, Wis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mizan's Bridal LLC is a retail business house specializing in specialty items such as Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Prom Dresses, Casual Dresses and many other accessories related to occasions.
Click Here more info.