Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seminars on Wills, Trusts, and Probate - Madison, Wisconsin

As January approaches its end, I am gearing up for another intense round of seminars.  Some are 2 hours in length others are 45 minutes as apart of a larger retirement planning workshop.  Some are open to the public and free, others require a small registration fee.  Either way, they are a great way to learn more about the world of wills, trusts, and probate.

I always start my seminars with "estate planning is three things: planning for illness, death, and taxes.  Things none of us are going to escape".  Come, learn, and reduce any anxiety you may have about this critical subject. Whether you are 18 or 88, you'll learn something valuable!

My seminar schedule is posted here.

If an organization you belong to is need of a speaker on issues related to estate planning, please contact me office.

Image taken by Attorney Melinda Gustafson Geravsi - Holga Camera

No comments: