Thursday, February 7, 2013

Madison Event: Women's Heart Health - Wine, Foods, and Friends



Heart disease is the leading killer of women in America.  I know this fact, and have focused on it for over 20 years.  Knowing that my mother suffered a heart attack at age 47, which she survived, but followed with decades of cardiac medications, treatments, procedures, and more.  I do not want to follow in that path, and make heart healthy steps a part of my daily life.  And oh how I wish I could attend an upcoming event, but a conflict with a client meeting will keep me away.  However, if you are free, the evening of February 26th and are in the Madison area, you may want to sign up:

  • Tuesday, Feb. 26th, 6pm
  • Meriter Women's HeartCare presents Ladies Night Out
  • Olbrich Botantical Gardens
  • Catering by Bunky's Cafe
  • Presentations over dinner on keep women's hearts strong and healthy.

No comments: