- what bills you receive on-line;
- what bills are set up for auto-payment;
- who is willing to take in your pet as well as information about your pet (veterinarian, special diet or meds, etc.);
- the name and phone number for professional services (accountant, attorney, yard maintenance, etc.);
- who should be contacted about your passing (relatives, friends, co-workers, church members, classmates, etc.). I keep a list of my holiday card mailing list with my papers, with instructions for the PR to mail an order of service to those who were not able to attend.
To read more about letters of last instruction, review this article.