Thursday, October 6, 2011

Want a FREE Bottle of Red Wine?

Dear Readers,

Once again I am participating in the American Heart Walk to raise funds for education and research. My original goal of $380 ($10 for each year of age I am on walk day) has been met! I want to see how much I can raise, and am now offering a FREE bottle of red wine. I will draw one name from the list of all my supporters walk day. Want to try to win? You can sponsor me on-line(requires a minimum of $25) or post a comment and I'll get you information on where to send a check. Deadline is 7am this Saturday, October 8th.

Help me raise funds. If not for the advances in cardiac care, my mother never would have lived to meet her grandchildren. And that is why I walk, and why this is the only cause I solicit for.

Thanks!

No comments: